Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Composite nanostructural materials /
Microporous nanosractural multifunctional fibrous thermal shielding
High-performance heat-shielding material with low heat conductivity and an operation mode in a range of temperatures from minus 60°Ń up to plus 1000°Ń, not having analogues in Russia.
|Heat-shielding effectiveness depending on thickness in stationary operating mode, exposure time — more 5 hours|
Type of the material:
- The basic components of a material are: silica fine-dispersed powder, fibrous silica, refrectory oxides and nanofibres.
- It is notable for a unique combination of low density, low heat conductivity, high resistance to thermal shock.
Type of the product:
- Semirigid mats.
- Lugged panels, with quilting, with sewing.
- Shaped products.
- Volume density – 250
- Limiting temperature – 1200° Ń.
- Heat conduction coefficient – 0,009...0,04 W/m K.
- Specific heat capacity (under 400°Ń) – 0,76 J/g K.
- Organic coupling substance – none.
- Available sizes – at customers request.
- Available thickness – from 10 mm.
- Operating temperatures range – from minus 60° Ń up to plus 1000° Ń.
- Ecological safety – total absence of gas discharge in category temperature range and at fire.
- Mounting arrangement – glue joint.
- Repair capability – replacement of the destroyed sites, gluing, elimination of cracks and splinters.
Questions and responses (0)