Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Composite nanostructural materials /
High-energy heat-absorbing heat-shielding composite material TZS
Heat-absorbing heat-shielding compounds HSC (TZS, for its Russian initials) are intended to be used as irreversible thermal protection in the most important mechanisms, devices, and biological systems under long-term exposure to high temperature.
|TZS as a parallelepiped|
|TZS as a cylinder|
|TZS of other forms|
|External view of protected memory module with TZS inside. Weight no less then 1 kg|
TZS provide for:
- Operation as a chemical cooler carrying out endothermic reaction with thermal energy absorption.
- Cooling without application of external power supply.
- Mechanical resistance against shocks and acceleration.
Main thermal and physical characteristics:
- Volume density — 1,2–1,4g/cm³.
- Heat absorption ability (enthalpy) — 2000 J/g.
- Heat absorption temperature interval +60°Ń to 260°Ń.
- Thermal stability time — 20 years.
Main operational characteristics:
- Efficiency of thermal protection from +260°Ń to 20
30°Ń (temperature difference between hot and cold faces) under the thickness of 20 mm.
- Effective time of objects protection for 10 hours for external temperature +260°Ń, under the HSC mass of 300g and temperature on the object of + 60...80°Ń max.
- Effective time of objects protection for 1 hour for external temperature +1100°Ń, under extra heat-insulating layer of 10mm and temperature on the object of + 60...80°Ń max. Effective time of protection can be changed due to the HSC mass and extra heat-insulating layer thickness changing.
- Mounting arrangement of the HSC to bearing structures – glue.
- Repairability – disposable.
Technology of TZS creation:
- Manufacturing of the compound.
- Manufacturing of the facilities for compound molding at TZS original form requirements.
- Forming under pressure.
- Assembling of TZS components in ready-made construction.
- Packing of the TZS in a protective case.
The TZS is produced in the two versions: in the form of cylinder and in the form of a parallelepiped. The form can be modified by customer request.
Questions and responses (0)