Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Solid-state load controllers /
Solid-state load controller TKN
A series of solid-state load controllers (TKN) is developed, presented as powerful intellectual keys, intended for power electromagnetic relays and contactors (to currents from 2 to 30 A) replacement.
TKN controller is applied in domestic airborne equipment as switches of direct current circuits, instead of electromagnetic power relays.
|Solid-state load controller TKN|
|Industrial award “Golden chip”|
- load overcurrent;
- short circuit;
- commutation of aircraft electrical power system of 80 V in the current ranges up to 2 A, 10 A, 20 A, and 30 A;
- galvanic decoupling between control and power parts;
- in-depth built-in test with load and integral controller status analysis.
The design ensures the mechanical strength and component seal.
- Overall dimensions — 47 ő 36 ő 14 mm.
- Weight — 35 grams, max.
- Supply and control voltage — 5±0,5 V.
- Switch on/off delay — 1/0,01 ms, max.
- Output resistance at open state — from 28 mOhm up to 9 mOhm.
- Operating temperature — -60
- Limiting temperature — -60
- Vibration — 10
- Linear acceleration — 15 g.
- Low pressure — 5 Hg mm.
Engineering procedures applied at manufacture of TKN:
- Copper gas-dynamic spraying onto nichrome, aluminium, ceramics.
- Manufacture of ceramic cards with 300 µm conducting paths.
- Flux-free vacuum soldering of power semiconductor chip bases.
- Ultrasonic unsoldering of power semiconductor chip bases with 300 µm by aluminum wire.
- Attachment of gold 50 µm outputs of unpackaged chips by thermal-compression microwelding.
- Precise laser processing manufacture of low-value non-inductive ammeter power resistors.
- Seal with thermostable organic silicon compounds.
Foreign analogues: controllers SSPC (P140, P150) by Leach International.
TKN controller – is a winner of contest of “Golden chip” award in “For achievements in designing of import-replacing products” nomination in the frames of the 3-rd International exhibition “ChipEXPO-2005”.
Questions and responses (0)