Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Power supply units /
Power supply for UAV and robotic systems IP-BLAnew
The enterprise develops and manufactures power supply units on basis of lithium-ion (lithium-polymeric) accumulators.
|Power supply for UAV and robotic systems IP-BLA (general view)|
Power supply is equipped with:
- lithium-ion (lithium-polymeric) accumulators,
- control system and condition control,
- electrochemical capacitor (option),
- charge device,
- intellectual system of power switching.
- possibility of adjustment of status parameters in the digital and analog form in the course of work (the starting mode, the established mode, transitive a mode and emergency mode);
- function of overcurrent, temperature and overvoltage protection;
- possibility of status signal conditioning, which define value of switched current at present time;
- built-in management and control.
- starting of additional power units;
- power supply of main and emergency consumers;
- power supply for special device.
- Rated voltage – 12 V, 24 V; 25,2 V (depending on purpose).
- Capacity – up to 200 Amp-hour.
- Current at starter mode – up to 1000 Amp.
- Maximum current of continuous discharge – up to 100 Amp.
- Power supply unit provides with data exchange with central computing facility via CAN (ARINC-825) or any other matched protocol.
Perspective directions of developed power supplies application:
- unmanned aerial vehicles,
- automobile industry,
- electro transport,
- standby power supply system,
- railway transport.
Power supply unit is manufactured by module principle and can be elaborated under concrete object with technical and mass-dimensional characteristics according to requirements specification.
The system is protected with invention patent. The offered systems are manufactured according to requirements specifications, coordinated with customer to a specific object.
Questions and responses (0)