Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Power supply units /
Standby power supply unit RIPnew
RIP – is an auxiliary supply source, possible to support standby power supply (dc voltage) of aircraft electronic units during prescribed time after switching-off a regular onboard power supply.
|Standby power supply unit RIP (general view)|
- Requirements to exposure factors according to KT-160D.
- Performance of international standard requirements.
- Weight — 4,5 kg.
- Volume — 4,85 l (160 x 120 x 272 mm).
- Power consumption at charging mode — 80 W.
- Output voltage level — 14 V.
- Backup time — 10 min.
- Recharge time — 15 min.
Distinction features of the unit:
- as a device of charge accumulation ionistors are used that allows to use the sources in more severe conditions, than foreign analogs;
- for the purpose of charge-discharge process monitoring expanded built-in monitoring system of charge, charge keeping, discharge, voltage changing on each ionistor is used.
- standby power supply RIP,
- assembly of mounting parts,
- operating documentation set.
Questions and responses (0)