Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Operating controls /
Operating controls set for helicoptersnew
Operating controls set is installed on Mi-type helicopter.
The sample set of control sticks:
- Pilot collective pitch stick.
- Pilot cyclic pitch stick.
- Operator right stick.
|Pilot collective pitch stick|
|Pilot-operator collective pitch stick|
|Pilot cyclic pitch stick|
|Pilot-operator cyclic pitch stick|
|Operator right stick|
Operating controls of Pilot collective pitch stick, Pilot cyclic pitch stick, Operator right stick:
- A contact type electromechanical trigger “Gashetka” with tactile effect and forced reset to neutral position, has three positions.
- A contact type electromechanical trigger “Gashetka” with tactile effect and forced reset to neutral position, has two positions.
- Knob has a head automatically returning to neutral position. It generates two analogue signals simultaneously proportional to vertical and horizontal angle of head deflection from its original position.
- A contact type electromechanical tetra-pole switch with a tactile effect. It has a head in an axisymmetric step truncated pyramid. It generates one discrete command in each of its four ends positions, and two discrete commands, when pushing the head, which is returning to neutral position automatically.
- A contact type electromechanical three-pole switch with tactile effect. It switches discrete commands in each end position and returns to neutral position automatically.
- Friction “gashetka” has the form of assembly knot with switching mechanism of press button and with a function of discrete command switching and automatic returning to neutral position. It has a head in form of a key.
- Press button is an electromechanical switch with tactile effect, returning to neutral position automatically and with a function of discrete command generation.
Sticks and operating controls are developed for perspective aircrafts and also for UAV.
Questions and responses (0)