Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Data acquisition, control and recording systems /
Protected memory modules ZMP
Protected memory modules are applied as a part of emergency recorders for data recording in volatile memory and its storage.
|ZMP-K||up to 1 GB||79x188x118 mm||not more 5 kg|
|ZMP-K-01||up to 1 GB||153x121x82 mm||not more 4 kg|
|ZMP-M||up to 256 Mbyte||110x70 mm||not more 1,7 kg|
|ZMP-K-02||up to 32 GB||120x120x85 mm||not more 1,2 kg|
|Protected memory module ZMP-K|
|Protected memory module ZMP-K-01|
|Protected memory module ZMP-M|
|Protected memory module ZMP-K-02|
ZMP-K and ZMP-M correspond to requirements of international standards:
- shocking overloads up to 3400 g;
- temperature up to 1100° C with 100% flame coverage and heat flow not less 158 kW/m² within 30 min.;
- static load up to 2270 kg,
- impact of penetrating strike (a tip of diameter 6,35 mm, fall of 227 kg weight from height 3 m);
- stay in sea water at a depth of 6000 m within 30 days.
ZMP-K-01 and ZMP-K-02 corresponds to requirements of international standards and, in addition to ZMP-K characteristics, withstands:
- temperature up to 1100° C with 100% flame coverage and heat flow not less 158 kW/m² within 60 min.;
- temperature 260° C within 10 h.
Correspondence to requirements of international standard is approved by positive results of testing in State specialized center of aviation testing FKP "GkNIPAS" with participation of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Installation of acoustic hydro-indicator is available.
Questions and responses (0)