Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Data acquisition, control and recording systems /
Compact flight data acquisition and recording system MBR-GA-01
Ensures reception and processing of flight data coming via digital and analog links form aircraft systems, intercom and area microphones, recording of the data into a solid-state recorder and survival in case of a flight accident.
|Compact flight data acquisition and recording system MBR-GA-01|
MBR-GA-01 ser.1 ensures:
- Reception, processing and recording of parametric data, coming via:
– Arinc 429 — 14 inputs,
– RS 232 — 2 channels,
– Ethernet — 1 channel.
- Reception, processing and recording of parametric data from autonomous sensors:
– as discrete signals 48 inputs,
– as analogue signals 34 inputs.
- Voice data recording — 4 channels.
- conversion accuracy — 12 bit,
- sampling frequency — 64 Hz,
- recording rate up to 1024 words/sec.
Data readout is performed though Ethernet channel with up to 10 Mbit/s speed.
The system is also able to perform the following functions if required:
- calculating of the flight performing limitations and operating duty accounting;
- generation of current flight data and calculated data (heading, roll, pitch, etc.) to airborne equipment including MFD via Arinc 429, RS 232, Ethernet.
- Parametric data recording for 40 hours.
- Voice data recording for 6 hours.
- MTBF 10000 hours.
- Power consumption 15 W max.
- Weight 4,9 kg. max.
- Overall dimensions:
— MBR ser.1 — 140 õ 212 õ 161 mm,
— PURRI-2 ser.1 — 146 õ 65 õ 64 mm.
Extreme conditions in accordance with international standards:
- Impact shock up to 3400 g.
- Temperature up to 1100° Ń for 60 minutes.
- Static crush up to 2270 kg.
- Pierce (pin at diam. 6, 35 mm, drop of 227 kg from 3 m).
- Deep sea pressure 6000 m for 30 days.
- Temperature 260° Ń for 10 hours.
Advantages of the system:
- Combine in one case several data acquisition recorders BUR and MARS, could be used in aircraft without any adapters and aircraft cables saving equipment weight up to 10 kg;
- Computing recourses of the system let increase aircraft operating features.
MBR-GA-01 interacts with automated flight processing software ZARYA, WinArm32™, TOPAZ.
The processing of MBR-GA-01 is carried out by system MAGNIT, manufactured by “Pribor” JSC, or by customer’s system, adapted for MBR-GA-01.
The system can be adapted for any light or medium aircraft after retuning of inputs and increase of computing capabilities.
Questions and responses (0)