Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Data acquisition, control and recording systems /
Aircraft data recording system ZBN-GA
Aircraft data recording system ZBN-GA is intended for audio/voice and digital parametric data as a part of aircraft flight data control and recording systems. The systems provides with recorded flight data rewrite to ground processing systems KARAT-N-02 or TOPAZ-MGA, recorded flight data saving in case of flight accident.
|Aircraft data recording system ZBN-GA|
- Specified life of the system – not less 10000 h.
- System power supply through two independent inputs — +27V.
- Power, consumed by the system, up to 30 W.
- Built-in control system with depth 95% is available.
- Absence of necessity to carry out scheduled works.
- Acoustic hydro-indicator is available.
- Mass – up to 11,3 kg.
- Protected aircraft recorder ZBN-MR.
- Control console of voice data recorder PU RRI-1.
- Microphone dynamic facility UMD-3 (3 pcs).
Protected aircraft recorder ZBN-MR, as a part of ZBN-GA system, passed certification in Aviation register of Interstate aviation committee. Serviceability certificate SGKI ¹ 161-163-ZBN-MR is available. Approval ¹ 214-023-1 of Tu-214 airplane installation for PU RRI-1 console and UMD-3 microphone dynamic facility is available.
ZBN-GA provides with:
- digital parametric data receiving and recording, incoming from acquisition and processing systems through ARINC 717 communication line, with transmission speed 64, 128, 256, 512 or 1024 words/s within not less than 25 latest recording hours and in “ring” mode with 256 words/s speed;
- voice data receiving through three narrow-band 150-3500 Hz channels from AV internal communication equipment and one wide-band 150-5000 Hz channel from open microphones of cockpit through PU RRI-1 console, and its processing and recording within not less than two latest recording hours in “ring” mode;
- synchronization of all incoming data from universal time system of AV (aviation electronic chronometer of HAE-85M type through ARINC429 or ARINC717 channels);
- erasing of recorded audio and voice data at the command coming from PU RRI-1 console;
- recorded data release at external command through ARINC 646 channel (Ethernet) for rewriting to ground processing systems Karat-N-02 or TOPAZ-MGA for further processing and analysis;
- medium saving and its recorded data, necessary for investigation in case of flight accident in conformance with requirements of international standards.
Aircraft data recording system ZBN-GA can be applied on board of AV as protected voice (audio) data (dictaphone), protected parametric data recorder or protected combined (associated) voice (audio) and digital parametric data recorder.
ZBN-GA system is developed by “Aviaavtomatika” Design Bureau joint with GosNIIAS.
Questions and responses (0)