Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Data acquisition, control and recording systems /
Emergency-operational flight data acquisition and recording system KARAT-B-29K-02
Provides with data receiving and processing, incoming through digital, analog and discrete communication lines from aircraft systems, airplane speaking device, its registration to solid-state recorder and storage in case of flight accident. Flight data processing is performed by ground system.
The system can be adapted to any airplane by means of building-up of inputs, outputs number and productivity increasing of computing facilities.
|Emergency-operational flight data acquisition and recording system KARAT-B-29K-02|
|Ground system KARAT-N|
KARAT-B-29K-02 combines functions of emergency recorder, voice data recording system, aircraft automatized control system.
- Parametric data recording – within 25 hours.
- Voice data recording – within 6 hours.
- Protected memory capacity – 1 GB.
- Built-in control.
- MTBF – 5000 h.
- Power consumption – less than 40 W.
- Mass – less than 20 kg.
Under servicing of KARAT-B-29K-02 by ground processing system, the following is provided:
- flight data readout and transmission to ground data processing system;
- carrying put of technological and calibration works on the object;
- flight data express analysis;
- voice data reproduction;
- deep test-control of Karat-B-29K-02 system as a part of airplane;
- monitoring of data acquisition and processing in real-time mode;
- preparation of calibration characteristics file and its saving in memory of Karat-B-29K-02 system;
- recorded flight data rewriting to ground equipment, its automatic processing and analysis;
- documenting of data processing results.
- receiving of diagnostics results of engine and airframe by specified algorithms.
Composition of KARAT-B-29K-02:
- Data acquisition and processing unit BSOI-29K-02.
- Multifunctional protected aircraft parametric and voice data recorder ZBN-MR1D, including protected memory module.
- Operational aircraft recorder EBN-1KD.
Data acquisition and processing unit BSOI-29K-02
- data receiving and processing, incoming:
– through communication lines by international standard — 2 channels;
– through communication lines ARINC-429 – 16 channels;
– from off-line sensors in the form of one-time signals – 165 inputs;
– from off-line sensors in the form of analog signals – 112 inputs;
- control commands forming – 38 outputs;
- performance of flight and ground control algorithms;
- on-board aircraft performance limitations (APL) processing with releasing of results to MFCI of the object;
- data release through communication lines ARINC-429 – 4 channels.
Multifunctional protected aircraft parametric and voice data recorder ZBN-MR1D
Provides with receiving of:
- voice data through 2 channels (one of them is wide-band);
- parametric data in accordance with ARINC-717 (747);
- other data, incoming through RS422F channel.
Protected memory module capacity up to 1 GB.
Data readout is performed through Ethernet channel.
Extreme impacts in accordance with international standard:
- shocking overloads up to 3400 g;
- temperature up to 1100° C within 60 min;
- temperature up to 260° C within 10 hours;
- static load up to 2270 kg,
- penetration (a tip of diameter 6,35 mm, fall of weight 227 kg from 3 m height);
- sea water 6000 m within 30 days.
Operational aircraft recorder EBN-1KD
Provides with data rewriting from ZBN and BSOI to unprotected flash-card.
- Readout interface – Ethernet.
- Memory capacity of the card from 1 GB.
KARAT-B-29K-02 interacts with ground processing system IDS “Dozor” and ARM TSV, received for operation.
Questions and responses (0)