Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Data acquisition, control and recording systems /
Operating airborne recorder EBN-USBnew
Operating airborne recorder EBN-USB with interface USB is intended for digital flight data recording, storage and data transfer to a ground data processing unit via SATA II or USB 3.0 channels (if using fitting connection cable to the ground processing unit).
|Operating airborne recorder EBN-USB|
- Weight ≤2 kg.
- Unit overall dimensions, max — 180õ100õ80 mm.
- Power consumption without heating circuit ≤ 15 W.
- Volume of recording data – from 64 GB.
- Data recording speed — from 30MB/s.
- Data readout speed in ground data processing unit – from 30MB/s.
- Data readout interface in ground data processing unit — USB 3.0/2.0 SATA II/
- Data exchange interface with airborne equipment and recording data reception Ethernet 10/100/1000, AFDX on basis of two channels Ethernet 10/100/1000.
- Audio data reception, channels — 4*.
- Video data reception, channels × quality — 2 × HD or 4 × SD*.
- External factors resistance meets the requirements ŹŅ/160D EF and GOST RV 20.39.304-98.
- universality of application (video recording via HDV two channels or SDV four channels, audio and parametric data);
- compatibility with next-generation avionics systems (AFDX interface);
- reduced time of flight data copying recorded by the unit;
- increased volume of flight data recorded by the unit;
- absence of special devices for connection to ground data processing unit;
- ability of data recording via one of the following channels without special devices for connection:
— ARINC 664 ÷.7 (AFDX);
— Ethernet 10/100/1000;
- possibility of hardware-software processing of video, audio and parametric data with simultaneous recording and transferring to monitoring systems in real time.
Note: * — can be implemented at unit modification working out.
Questions and responses (0)