Aviaavtomatika / Product catalogue / Scientific research and experimental design works / Stores managements systems /
Stores management systems for helicopters
SMS are installed on all domestic combat helicopters and foreign supplied.
|Stores management system for cargo-combat helicopters of Mi-8/17, Mi-24/35 type|
|Stores management system for attack helicopters of Mi-28Ny Ka-52 type|
SMS, as a part of helicopter avionics, provide with direct management of preparing and application of controlled and uncontrollable aviation means of destruction over different load variants.
- integrated controller of autonomous operation;
- conversion units of stores coupling interfaces;
- peripheral units of stores coupling;
- standby control panels.
SMS are realized as distributed multiprocessor management system with application of solid-state commutation technology. The system has built-in control, providing with check-out of its composite parts and stores coupling interface.
New approach towards SMS development is realized:
- transition from mono-BCVM in SMS structure to multiprocessor management system with distribution of functioning algorithm between data managing system of AV, SMS controller and peripheral units;
- functional and structural integration is performed, following reduce of system units quantity, SMS mass-dimensional characteristics improve, the whole system reliability increase;
- software and hardware facilities algorithms are developed and introduced, providing with control of received and transmitted data authenticity;
- domestic development is introduced – solid-state load switches (TKN for its Russian initials) of different nominal, providing with voltage switching in SMS output circuits with short circuit protection and load state control.
Questions and responses (0)