Aviaavtomatika / About the company /
Social policy of “Aviaavtomatika” named after V. Tarasov” JSC is based on balance of interests of employer and employee, creation conditions for effective activity of employees and their professional advancement, protection of their rights and social safety net.
Main directions of social policy:
- Rendering of assistance in improving of living conditions. 59 flats were purchased and transferred to the employees by the enterprise for 10 years.
- Health protection and improvement of the employees. In-house medical-aid post, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, realization of voluntary health insurance program, free vaccination of the staff.
- Program of health resort treatment in Kursk region and the Black Sea coast camps of Russia. In-house recreation center “Dubki” is available.
- Management of the staff feeding. Perfect in-house canteen.
- Cultural life management of the staff and their children. Dancing coterie, vocal studio, fitness-studio are available in in-house cultural center.
- Participation in charity support programs. The enterprise renders help to “okhochevsky” social orphan asylum, children's home of Kursk and other insitutes.
Kursk “Aviaavtomatika” named after V. Tarasov” JSC – is an annual participant of All-Russian register of social-responsible enterprises, repeated winner and laureate of regional contest of Kursk region Governor “Giving care to people”.